Bonita has beautiful, fully-double pompon flowers that colour completely. The flowers are held at a perfect angle for maximum impact and have flower size that is similar to Matsumoto. Bonita crop time is one week longer than Matsumoto.
- Flower centres colour completely
- No need to remove the centre flower bud, but stem presentation is better if this bud is removed
- Round flowers remain attractive when aging
- Fits easily in a production programme with Matsumoto
- High tolerance to Fusarium which is similar to Matsumoto