CondorBrassica oleracea F1
Brassica Condor series comprises two excellent varieties that complement each other in timing so that growers can programme top-quality Brassica production earlier and later in the season. Condor Early White is faster to flower, with pink shading developing as the flower ages. Condor Pure White has a long-lasting white colour at room temperatures. Both Condor varieties have strong, upright stems for an optimum height/quality ratio.
- Duo-series for earlier and later production
- Easier to get plant height than competitive varieties
- Highly uniform production
- Less bending at the bottom part of the stem for taller high quality cut flower production
- Long lasting white colour at indoor temperatures
- Less leaf count than competitive varieties