Eustoma Grandiflorum F1
Excalibur was bred for ease of production and is suitable for growing in areas where temperatures are a bit higher than standard for Lisianthus. Works well in forcing as a Group 2. Medium-large, fully double flowers and strong foliage.
- Group 2/3 Double Flower
- Advantageous medium sized double flowers
- Strong stem
- Top flowering with more usable flower buds
- Quick and uniform plug performance
- Good vase life
- Less sensitivity to rosetting
- Easy-to-grow; achieves good height
- 80 - 90 cm
- 700/gram; pellet
2 Blue, 2 Blue Picotee, 2 Pure White, 2 Rose Pink, 3 Hot Lips, 3 Pure White, 3 Pure White Imp.
2 – 3
80 – 90 cm
airtight 8 – 10°C, Cool, dry